Thursday 18 December 2008

Group Blog Assignment

When joining with my group and creating the blog Wandersee, I initially really liked the idea of a journalistic world of word relationships. Each member of the group had to write a piece connected to a random word choice of the day. Our words were wander, boobs, home, twisted and dream. I found the creative element of this assignment surprisingly challenging and the random words which I thought would be really easy, the most difficult. Boobs for example, was brilliantly blogged by colleagues leaving my post seeming vacuous and with no purpose. The photographic parts of this day were obviously entertaining.

I'm also not sure that my posts lived up to the high standards of my colleagues with my far lesser computer literacy effecting the amount of links, videos and pictures i used. I hope they do not feel disappointed with my performance during the week long assignment because I often thought for hours about what to post, and then still felt inadequate when reading their posts. On the whole the project was successful and the artistic variety within our group created a very interesting range of blogs which despite our difference, works well as a group blog.

No comments: